Monday, July 6, 2009

I Don't Care!!!!!!!!1

Have you ever noticed how people think they are so cool just because they like some random, unheard of band? I have and it irritates the crap out of me. Who cares if you worship Shitake Mushroom Sauce* or have been to every show that Chinese Firedrill* has ever done??? NOBODY! These same people also get irritated when their band goes mainstream. Why? Shouldn't they be happy that the band is getting their music out to more people? This also normally means that they will also be able to sustain their music-making even longer. Uggghhh. It just bugs me. I like bands like Incubus and singers like Justin Timberlake and I will like them regardless if one or one billion people like them!

*Band names have been changed to ones I made up.

No comments:

Post a Comment